Worksite Wellness Membership Revamped
Activate Buffalo County has rolled out a new membership for the year. It can serve as a guide to starting or sustaining a worksite wellness plan.
As a member your company and your employees will have access to a variety of great wellness perks throughout the community. These perks are great tools for motivation, education and inspiration in your wellness program.
· Subscription to the Activate Buffalo County worksite wellness blog
· An on site diabetes prevention event by the Diabetes Referral Network
· Invitations to various lunch and learns throughout the year
· NEMS-V vending machine analysis by Two Rivers Public Health Department
· Discounted products and services provided by local community partners:
o A discounted “lunch and learn” by Hy-Vee’s Registered Dietitian
o Discounted Storm Hockey tickets for the home game on Saturday, March 18th
o A $5 gift certificate to KPR programs to be used as a wellness incentive
o Discounted corporate offerings from Sweet Success Health Coaching and Yoga
o Discounted first day services at Schrock Chiropractic
o Discounted golf at Prairie Hills golf course
o Discounted membership and join fee at Good Samaritan’s Wellness Center
o One month waived join fee at the Kearney Family YMCA
o The YMCA’s Power of Possibility program brought to your workplace
o Admission to promotional nights at UNK athletic events
o Discounted and on site massages by Whitney Benne, LMT
If you are interested in becoming an Activate Buffalo County member see ActivateBuffaloCounty.com/Membership or contact: Becky Squiers, Wellness@BCCHP.org or (308) 865-2287.